9. September 2010 05:56
Color Photography Exhibit
Show Runs: September 4-30, 2010
Reception: Sat. September 11, 3-6pm
Artist's Demonstration: 4-5pm
John A. Leon
The Framery and Fine Art Gallery
13105 Whittier Blvd.
Whittier, California 90602
Hours of Operation
12. August 2010 07:32
CALL TO ARTISTS
“California Treasures” 4th Annual Photography Show
Opening September 4th to September 30, 2010
Public Reception September 11th 2pm to 6pm
Demonstration September 11th 4pm to 5pm
Open to all local photographers. All work must be original, done within the past three years. Vintage photography will be considered on a piece by piece basis. “Expressing the beauty that is California”.
Artist should consider the theme as embodying free-spiritedness, exploration, independence and creating what inspires, what motivates and what still needs to be expressed.
ACW Members, pass this on to your friends who may be interested in our shows.
The Framery & Fine Art Gallery
Entry fee $50.00 Non ACW Members and $35 for Members. (Must be submitted when artwork is delivered).
Gallery Commission Non ACW Members 45% and ACW members 35%.
Minimum of 6 pieces and maximum of 12. Please note all artwork will be juried into show.
Artwork must be delivered September 1st, jury process Sept. 2nd.
Artwork must have Title & Price clearly marked or we will not accept.
Artwork must have description of subject, type of process, and inspiration.
Shrink wrap artwork must have its own display and will count as 1 piece submission.
All artwork entered must be for sale.
Proceeds of any sales will be issued 2 weeks after close of show.
A copy of our Ad will be supplied to you for printing, mailing or handouts. Please take advantage of this, as the success of the show depends on a constant flow of new clients.
Juried Exhibitions Guidelines
Submissions for Group and Solo Shows:
• All entries must be original and current within the last 3 years.
• Any entries which have been previously exhibited in a Juried Gallery Exhibition, within the last 3 years are not eligible.
• All framed works must be presented in a professional manner.
• All entries must be in “ready to exhibit” condition which includes: proper framing, cleanliness and must have durable picture wire (no saw tooth hangers).
• Any entries exceeding 25 lbs. will be reviewed and accepted on a case by case basis.
• Any entry on paper that is not framed will require the artist to supply appropriate hanging equipment.
• All sculptures, collages or assemblages should be secured in a professional manner. No top- heavy, unstable or apparently dangerous works will be accepted.
• All entries must be dropped off at the assigned location and time or else will not be accepted.
• All entries submitted must meet the posted entry deadline and will include:
• The artist name
• The title
• The media and size
• The price (all entries must be for sale)